Terms and Conditions
Terms of sale of ticket and entry to concerts
1. Your ticket is proof of purchase of entry to the event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. This ticket is valid as a tax invoice.
7. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Canowindra Fine Music Inc is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Canowindra Fine Music Inc on email@example.com or 0429 443 215.
8. For concession tickets, proof of concession card will be requested at entry. If a concession ticket has been purchased and no proof of concession can be provided then the full price ticket will have to be paid for at time of entry.
9. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds for latecomers.
10. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be canceled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
11. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
12. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event. Patrons are prohibited from making video, photo or audio recordings of the concerts.
13. If the event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
14. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
Canowindra Fine Music Inc. is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Canowindra Fine Music Inc. is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Canowindra Fine Music Inc. customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Canowindra Fine Music Inc. takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Canowindra Fine Music Inc. reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Canowindra Fine Music Inc.,
510 Rivers Road, Canowindra NSW 2804
Updated May, 2018